Whether your business is looking for guidance or moving into recovery mode, Monteck Carter is a registered service provider of the RBP Network (Regional Business Partner Network). This means we can help you with:
- Business continuation advice (planning for survival and growth)
- Cashflow management and finance (guiding you through your cash management and finance issues)
- Preparing a cashflow forecast (outlining the best and worst-case scenarios)
Funding of up to $5,000 is available for eligible businesses to access the Covid-19 Business Advisory Fund. To be eligible for this fund you must:
Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor
- Have fewer than 100 full-time equivalent employees, and
- be GST registered in New Zealand, and
- have a New Zealand Business Number, and
- be operating in a commercial environment; and
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua
Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
- Charitable trusts
- Incorporated societies
For more information and to apply, please email us.