Our business description, “We build relationships not just balance sheets” tells you about how Monteck Carter is run as a business. We believe in relationships and strong financial advice and strive to achieve these on a daily basis. We know that effective, professional relationships are based on mutual trust, support, respect and integrity.
We therefore promise you that we will:
- Maintain high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us.
- Deliver friendly, courteous and outstanding service.
- Keep you fully informed about what’s happening in your accounting affairs and complete every task on or ahead of time so that you never have to chase us.
- Make sure you are 100% satisfied that we’ve solved your problem, or finished a piece of your work before we ask to be paid.
- Acknowledge any communication you have with us before the end of the next working day. Telephone calls will be returned same day if we aren’t available to take your call immediately.
- Refer other clients to you where we believe they could benefit from the relationship.
Monteck Carter are not just bean counters. We are experienced business improvement advisers. Not only have we built our successful business from scratch – we have also witnessed numerous successes and sometimes failures of the businesses we serve.
You will enjoy working with our team. Let’s work together.