You will have heard us say how important it is to work on your business, not in it. That may sound confusing – aren’t they the same thing?
Monteck Carter helps clients “Bridge the Gap” with a Complimentary Business review designed to show you what you can do as a business owner or Director to improve the business while still working on your day to day job.
Why did we develop this service?
It is essential to look at what is happening in your business as an overview. Sometimes called a “helicopter” view, this ensures you have clarity about your future direction. It also ensures we are supporting you in the most appropriate way.
Monteck Carter works to use the most appropriate tools, process and models to assist you to make serious improvements in your business.
A Client Review meeting is an ideal opportunity for you to meet with us on a no-charge and no-obligation basis. During the meeting we may discuss:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection or your planned exit or sale of your business
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plan your successful future
Who should have a review?
If you are keen to improve your business performance and financial results and minimise risk in your investments then you should book this complimentary meeting. We firmly believe that we can help you AND we want to do this! Call us now on 09 273 3682 to book your Complimentary Business Review Meeting.
By having a Complimentary Business Review meeting you have access to Monteck Carter experts to discuss and review your current situation at no cost to you. It is an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all of the assistance that you need. For example, would you like to know more about our strategies to help you grow and protect your assets? Would you like help with improving process efficiency and effectiveness?
What is involved?
You will have a free sixty minute consultation with a senior team member, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you in the most appropriate way. We will send you a copy of the meeting minutes and document all agreed actions. If required we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identified during the meeting.
When should I get a review?
Our commitment to our clients is that we will meet with you at least once per year on a no charge basis. We recommend having this meeting after your financial statements have been completed. Of course you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us any time to set up the meeting! We will remind you once we have completed your annual accounts.
Benefits of a Complimentary Business Review Meeting
- An opportunity for you to set and review your goals
- Gives you clarity about actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulates strategic discussion affecting the current and future direction of your business / investments
- Identifies your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Helps you understand your business better with an external perspective
- Giving you access to our collective wisdom, we’ve been in business for over 50 years
- You will receive an assessment on your current business structure
- It is an opportunity to identify tax efficiencies
- Identifies areas to unlock business potential through the growth and protection of your assets
- Gives you a better understanding of how our services can support you